BCC Kayak Explore 10+ – Simpsons Playground
December 11 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Active Parks programs are open for 10+
Splash out and have some fun. A great opportunity to enjoy a relaxing paddle while exploring Brisbane’s waterways.
An adult/s must join the paddle program with any children under 18 years of age.
Note that the type of craft listed in the activity name specifies which will be provided for that activity. (e.g. Canoe Explore will be in canoes and Kayak Explore will be in kayaks).
1 ticket is required per person.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING
ENCLOSED FOOTWEAR (You will not be able to participate otherwise)
- Shoes or trainers that can get wet, booties or aqua sox are available at Big W, Kmart.
*Please Note:- thongs, bare feet and crocs are not acceptable*
- Sunsafe clothing to paddle in that can get wet (warm/ quick dry clothing)
- Insect repellent
- Dry change of clothes for the trip home
Be COVID Safe. In the previous 14 days have you:
- Been unwell?
- An active COVID-19 case?
- In close contact with a confirmed/suspected COVID-19 case?
- Been overseas or travelled to a declared COVID-19 hotspot?
If you answered YES to any of the above, please DO NOT BOOK.