BCC Kayak Explore, Nudgee Beach : Ages 10+
May 13 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
A great opportunity to enjoy a relaxing paddle and explore your local waterways. Enjoy family time, get a group of friends together or come on your own and meet some new people! All equipment and instruction is provided: perfect for beginners.
An adult/s must join the paddle program with any children under 18 years of age.
1 ticket is required per person.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
ENCLOSED FOOTWEAR (You will not be able to participate otherwise)
- Shoes or trainers that can get wet, booties or aqua sox are available at Big W, Kmart.
*Please Note:- thongs, bare feet and crocs are not acceptable*
- Sunsafe clothing to paddle in that can get wet (warm/ quick dry clothing)
- Insect repellent
- Dry change of clothes for the trip home
Be COVID Safe. In the previous 14 days have you:
- Been unwell?
- An active COVID-19 case?
- In close contact with a confirmed/suspected COVID-19 case?
- Been overseas or travelled to a declared COVID-19 hotspot?
If you answered YES to any of the above, please DO NOT BOOK.