- This event has passed.
BCC Chillout, Shorncliffe Boat Ramp : Ages 10-17
July 6 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Chillout programs are open for 10-17 years.
Get a group of friends together, or come on your own for three hours of fun with water games and activities.
Any paddlers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent who will stay on site/land for the duration of the program.
Note that the type of craft listed in the activity name specifies which will be provided for that activity. (e.g. Canoe Explore will be in canoes and Kayak Explore will be in kayaks).
1 ticket is required per person.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING
ENCLOSED FOOTWEAR (You will not be able to participate otherwise)
- Shoes or trainers that can get wet, booties or aqua sox are available at Big W, Kmart.
*Please Note:- thongs, bare feet and crocs are not acceptable*
- Sunsafe clothing to paddle in that can get wet (warm/ quick dry clothing)
- Insect repellent
- Dry change of clothes for the trip home
Be COVID Safe. In the previous 14 days have you:
- Been unwell?
- An active COVID-19 case?
- In close contact with a confirmed/suspected COVID-19 case?
- Been overseas or travelled to a declared COVID-19 hotspot?
If you answered YES to any of the above, please DO NOT BOOK.