Chillout Kayak Games – Heath Park Boat Ramp : Ages 10-17
July 8 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
CHILLOUT Kayak Games
CHILLOUT programs are available for children between 10 and 17 years of age.
A great opportunity to get the kids out paddling and exploring our waterways.
Get a group of friends together, or come on your own for three hours of fun with water games and activities.
All equipment and instruction is provided, perfect for beginners or those with experience.
Note that the type of craft listed in the activity name specifies which craft will be provided for that activity. (e.g. “Canoe Games” will be in canoes and “Kayak Games” will be in kayaks).
Paddlers must be able to swim a minimum of 25 metres without assistance.
Due to the nature of paddlesports a reasonable level of fitness and health is required to participate.
Adults are to remain onsite for the duration of the program for children under 16 years of age.
1 ticket is required per person.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
ENCLOSED FOOTWEAR (You will not be able to participate otherwise)
- Shoes or trainers that can get wet, booties or aqua sox are available at Big W, Kmart.
*Please Note:- thongs, bare feet and crocs are not acceptable*
- Sunsafe clothing to paddle in that can get wet (warm/ quick dry clothing)
- Insect repellent
- Dry change of clothes for the trip home
Be COVID Safe. In the previous 14 days have you:
- Been unwell?
- An active COVID-19 case?
- In close contact with a confirmed/suspected COVID-19 case?
- Been overseas or travelled to a declared COVID-19 hotspot?
If you answered YES to any of the above, please DO NOT BOOK.