- This event has passed.
Moon River Kayak
October 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Come along for a fun moonlit paddle to explore your local waterway. All equipment and instruction is provided, perfect for beginners or those with experience.
1 ticket is required per person.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
ENCLOSED FOOTWEAR (You will not be able to participate otherwise)
- Shoes or trainers that can get wet, booties or aqua sox are available at Big W, Kmart.
*Please Note:- thongs, bare feet and crocs are not acceptable*
- Clothing to paddle in that can get wet (warm/ quick dry clothing)
- Insect repellent
- Dry change of clothes for the trip home
Be COVID Safe. In the previous 14 days have you:
- Been unwell?
- An active COVID-19 case?
- In close contact with a confirmed/suspected COVID-19 case?
- Been overseas or travelled to a declared COVID-19 hotspot?
If you answered YES to any of the above, please DO NOT BOOK.