- This event has passed.
Pacific Coast Virtual Series – Round 2
August 31, 2022
WELCOME TO THE PADDLE QUEENSLAND VIRTUAL SERIES
The Virtual Series was developed to support the wider paddlesports community through the challenges of COVID-19. The Virtual Series provides paddlers with the opportunity to engage with the greater paddling community in a range of fun and challenging activities.
Paddle Queensland members have the opportunity to work with their fellow members and support their club become the 2022 Paddle Queensland Virtual Series Champions just by entering!
Single and Double craft only.
Ergos, Kayaks (TK1/2 & K1/2), Ocean Skis (SKI/DBL SKI), SUPs, Outriggers (OC1/2), Canoes (TC1/2 & C1/2).
Flatwater, Coastal(Enclosed Sea), Ocean and Downwind.
50m, 500m, 2500m, 5000m, 10 km, 15 km, 20 km, 30 km.
Under: 12, 14, 16, 18,
Masters: 35+, 45+, 55+, 65+, 70+ & 75+.
1. 2500 and 5000m, 10, 15, 20 and 30 km distances must either be a ‘combination of laps’ or an ‘out & back’ course equal to the total distance.
2. 50 and 500m distances are paddled in a straight line.
3. Downwind options are also available for the 15, 20 and 30 km distances.
4. Proof of your entry must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Options include: Strava, Garmin, photo of stop watch etc.
1. Only submit one (1) entry, being your FASTEST TIME for each distance.
2. ENTRIES OPEN AUGUST 22.
3. ENTRIES CLOSE 23:59, AUGUST 31
Paddlers receive 10 points for every round entered towards the Club Championships.
Paddle Queensland Virtual Series Club Champion:
Awarded at the December Paddle Play Community event. More details to come.
If you have any questions, please contact Andrea via email@example.com.