- This event has passed.
BCC Chillout, Nudgee Beach : Ages 10-17
June 24 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
This is a great opportunity for the kids to get outdoors and explore the local waterways while playing fun games and activities.
Perfect for beginners or those with some experience, all equipment and instruction is provided.
Note: Participants 11 years and under require adult supervision for the duration of the activity.
1 ticket is required per person.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING
ENCLOSED FOOTWEAR (You will not be able to participate otherwise)
- Shoes or trainers that can get wet, booties or aqua sox are available at Big W, Kmart.
*Please Note:- thongs, bare feet and crocs are not acceptable*
- Sunsafe clothing to paddle in that can get wet (warm/ quick dry clothing)
- Insect repellent
- Dry change of clothes for the trip home
Be COVID Safe. In the previous 14 days have you:
- Been unwell?
- An active COVID-19 case?
- In close contact with a confirmed/suspected COVID-19 case?
- Been overseas or travelled to a declared COVID-19 hotspot?
If you answered YES to any of the above, please DO NOT BOOK.