Documents & Policies
National Integrity Framework
- Paddle Queensland is affiliated with Paddle Australia and is subject to its Policies, including the National Integrity Framework, which can be viewed on the
Paddle Australia policies webpage.
- Please visit the Paddle Australia sport integrity webpage for further information about these Policies and the Complaints process.
- General integrity-related enquiries may be made to the Paddle Australia National Integrity Manager: email@example.com.
Policies & By-laws
Paddle Queensland has the following approved Policies By-laws:
- PQ Life Membership By-law
- PQ State Team Selection Policy By-law
- State Team Members Agreement
- Social Media Policy
- Terms of Delegation for PQ Technical Committees
For Child protection documents, please refer to the National Integrity Framework.
- Director’s Code of Conduct
- Board Member Conflict of Interests
- Board Delegation of Authority Policy
- Director’s Rights Policy
- Governance Policy
Paddle Queensland is affiliated with Paddle Australia and adheres to related Policies and By Laws. These can be viewed on the Paddle Australia website.