BCC GOLD Kayak Explore – Shorncliffe Boat Ramp : Ages 50+
August 7 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
GOLD programs are open for Seniors 50+.
Come along for a fun paddle to explore your local waterway. All equipment and instruction is provided, perfect for beginners or those with experience.
Due to the nature of paddlesports a reasonable level of fitness and health is required to participate.
Note that the type of craft listed in the activity name specifies which will be provided for that activity. (e.g. Canoe Explore will be in canoes and Kayak Explore will be in kayaks).
1 ticket is required per person.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
ENCLOSED FOOTWEAR (You will not be able to participate otherwise)
- Shoes or trainers that can get wet, booties or aqua sox are available at Big W, Kmart.
*Please Note:- thongs, bare feet and crocs are not acceptable*
- Sunsafe clothing to paddle in that can get wet (warm/ quick dry clothing)
- Insect repellent
- Dry change of clothes for the trip home
Be COVID Safe. In the previous 14 days have you:
- Been unwell?
- An active COVID-19 case?
- In close contact with a confirmed/suspected COVID-19 case?
- Been overseas or travelled to a declared COVID-19 hotspot?
If you answered YES to any of the above, please DO NOT BOOK.